The borescopes have been laid out for inspecting long components and work devices or bridging major distances. Typical applications are pressure tanks, pipes, steam boilers, large-size diesel engines or helicopter rotor blades. Borescopes of this type can be extended by means of extension tubes (Ø 24 mm) up to a length of 30,000 mm. High-performance halogen lamps of a compact design (low voltage) integrated in the replaceable objective lens head provide for optimum brightness throughout the inspection area.
- Flexible system with regard to the working length. Viewing direction and eyepiece type adaptable by replacing different components.
- Jacket tube made of stainless steel, temperatureresistant up to 120°C
- From Ø 14 mm, the borescopes are available in water - tight design on request
- High-performance warm-light halogen lamps
- Shank diameter: 9 mm, 14 mm, 18 mm and 24 mm
- Effective length: From 500 to 30,000 mm depending on the borescope
- Viewing directions: Removable objective lens heads with viewing directions 0°, 45°, 90°, 110°, Objective lens head with continuously adjustable viewing direction
- Field of view: 60°
- Accessories: power supply, rechargeable battery, charger, centring device for pipe inspection, angulated attachment, photo and camera adapter, zoom eyepiece