Borescopes with variable viewing direction, objective lens probe rotatable by 340°, focussing and optional zoom eyepiece for magnification allow inspections with continuous adjustment from 55°, slanted view ahead, to 115°, retrospective view. All settings are made on the eyepiece. Consequently, the instrument enables to carry out several inspection tasks in a flexible and fast way. Moreover, the viewing range is extended owing to the objective lens probe rotatable by 340°.
- Full-metal design, triple-pipe system made of stainless steel
- Device body and eyepiece are made of aluminium alloy with hard anodic coating
- Innovative rotating device allowing a complete separation of the control functions for rotation and swing prism
- Adaptable fibre-optic light guide entry piece (ACM, Wolf). The adapter allows to connect many other makes.
- Uniform illumination of the remote object owing to a separated optical outlet at the tip. Increased light output by use of a light condenser in all devices up to Ø 6 mm.
- The instrument is resistant to fuels, oil and other conventional solvents as well as is water-tight
- Zoom eyepiece: Design types with and without zoom eyepiece
- Diameters: 6 mm, 8 mm or 10 mm
- Effective lengths: From 250 mm to 690 mm (larger lengths on request)
- Viewing directions: From 55°, slanted view ahead, to 115° retrospective view
- Field of view: 35° and 50°
- Accessories: Angle piece, mirror tube, protection tube, photo and camera adapter